Image Map

Sunday 16 March 2014

Where have I been?

I'm back!

Hello everyone! How are you all? I would first and foremost like to apologise for being a little MIA recently, there is an explanation don't worry! My laptop has been broken for the past couple weeks and it has literally just got back from being fixed and so the first thing I have done is come to talk to you guys as I have missed blogging so so much, but I have also come up with plenty of new ideas so sit tight for those! I hope you haven't missed me too much haha but I am back now so that's all that matters. This is just a little post to update you all!

 A lot has changed in the past few weeks and I am very very happy at the moment! First of all a new coffee shop has opened in my area, and even though I don't like coffee or hot drinks, they do Frapuccino's and I am in love with them! In my opinion that place is better than Starbucks, I know! You probably don't believe me but trust me, oh if you pop on over to my Instagram here I have some pictures of the fraps so you can see how beautiful they are! Every friend I have been with has also agreed that it is a million times better than Starbucks. Sorry to all you Starbucks lovers out there whose hearts I've just destroyed.

It is also my birthday on Tuesday 25th March and it is the sweet 16 and I am oh so excited! It's odd this year because I'm not even thinking about presents or any of that good stuff, I am excited to be 16, to spend time with my friends at my birthday meal, which is taking place this Friday, and to have some QT with my family. It is just a very exciting month and I am glad I now have my laptop back so that I can share it with you guys! Since no one else will listen to me ramble! Haha.

Sorry that there has been no pictures in this post and you have had to read through my nonsense but don't worry it will get better I promise! This is just a quick little post to let you know that I have not disappeared off the face of the Earth, my laptop just did for two or three weeks! I am glad to have you all back with me and I have some new followers so hello and welcome to you!

Love always,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment! (If it is not lovely then it will simply be reported and removed) I am glad that you enjoyed my post enough to comment! It is very sweet of you and it is very much appreciated! I try to reply to every comment and I may even take a little look at your blog as a thank you I guess! Enjoy the rest of your day and keep smiling because you are your own kind of beautiful! x