Image Map

Saturday 22 February 2014

Dirty works shower products

Oh hello my beauties! Today I thought I would hit you with yet another review! And this time I am going to tell you little ladies and gentlemen (if this is what floats your boat) all about my favourite shower products at the moment! As you can see they are both by Dirty Works and are both Coconut scented (you did not need me to tell you that, you can read but hey, I make life easier haha) Isn't it an odd name for shower products? Dirty works? Anyway these were both given to me for Christmas by one of my lovely friends and I have really enjoyed using them and they are not yet empty so they have lasted very well! There are many things I love about these products, firstly they smell incredible! Obviously if you don't like the smell of coconut then you are not going to love this product as much as I do! You do often come out of the shower smelling like you have poured the whole bottle over you (my family points this out to me every day but it's not a bad smell to have lets be honest!) however it does die down after a bit and your skin smells gorgeous and it feels smooth and hydrated!


As you can see in the picture above, my windows are all steamed up because it is so cold here in Britan, suprise suprise!




I usually use the coconut wash in the shower to..wash I suppose since that is what it's designed for, I don't think you need me to tell you how to use it!


This stuff is incredible, as you can see below I haven't used that much since Christmas but a little goes a long way (yes I really have used this every other day since Christmas) I do not think you need to use this everyday because I think my skin still feels soft and hydrated the day after I use it and I don't feel I need to apply it every day but it is just a matter of personal preference and reading your skin and knowing what it needs. Nowhere on the tub does it say not to use it everyday so feel free to do as you wish!

Also, with this product you do have to wait a few seconds for it to not feel so..sticky but once you wait for it to sink in, getting into your clothes or favourite PJ's shouldn't be a problem! So it is not too bad for feeling as though you can't move after applying but it is obviously not the best as it is not instant!


The reason I love this body butter is because it is a nice consistency and easy to apply and you feel as though your skin is getting a treat and it is receiving the moisture and luxury it deserves! As you can see above it is in fact white in colour but of course once you rub it into your skin it gets absorbed and you can't see it, just like most moisturisers! I wouldn't recommend using it on your face, just because it is a body butter and it is not meant to be used on the face (that's what moisturisers are for) so I would advise you didn't use it on your face!

So hopefully this was a useful review for you guys! If any of you have tried these products, let me know in the comments what you think! It is always interesting to know! I hope your day is going well and if it hasn't then remember this is happening for a reason, you can learn from it! :) smile! 

Anyways remember if you want to follow me on twitter, tumblr, instagram, you tube or google+ be sure to click the links at the top of the page or take a look on my contact page. If you could click the follow button in the right sidebar it would make me very happy (like bouncing off the walls happy) and if I like your blog too I will follow you back :) 

I love you all lots and keep smiling (especially if you have dimples like me! haha) See you tomorrow! Goodbye!

Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, this excites me a lot! The butter looks so hydrating! This was an awesome review to read!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for your comment, glad you enjoyed it! The butter is amazing and smells heavenly! Thank you so much!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment! (If it is not lovely then it will simply be reported and removed) I am glad that you enjoyed my post enough to comment! It is very sweet of you and it is very much appreciated! I try to reply to every comment and I may even take a little look at your blog as a thank you I guess! Enjoy the rest of your day and keep smiling because you are your own kind of beautiful! x