Image Map

Friday 21 February 2014

MUA undressed palette review

Hello bloggers! So this is just a quick post to give you an insight into what amazing makeup there is in the world. There are probably a million reviews of this incredible palette on the internet but I am going to make it a million and one because I love this palette so so much! I do realise that the only makeup reviews I have done so far are on MUA and no I am not sponsored or affiliated with them in any way(sadly) but I do love them for their inexpensive, pigmented products! Therefore why not recommend them to you guys?! I own quite a few MUA products but the one thing I tend to reach for the most are their palettes (so far I own 3) and this one in particular is my life saver!

Just some cheeky little shots I took this morning



Also, please excuse the state of my palette..it's just well loved. Anyway, as you can see you get a total of 12 amazing eyeshadows that vary from mattes to shimmers, perfect for beginners! Seriously if you want to get into wearing eyeshadow, this is the perfect palette because you get a wide range of shades, textures and colours, it is only £4 and you get a mini masterclass on the back just to make life a little easier! I reach for this palette more than my higher end eyeshadows because it has all the colours that you need, they are a really nice consistency and easy to blend making for an easy, effective and quick eyeshadow look! You don't need to break the bank to get amazing quality and pigmentation! Sometimes drugstore is best. This palette is also widely known as a dupe for the Naked 1 palette by urban decay. I do not have the palettes to compare but there are a trillion swatches out there that will prove it to you!

I actually persuaded my friend Beth to get this palette as she wanted to start wearing eyeshadow but didn't know where to begin! So I directed her to the MUA counter and she picked it up, I have yet to ask her what she thought of it but so far she hasn't messaged me in distress so I assume all is good!

By the way guys please do not think for a second that this post is sponsered in any way (I would let you know if it was) I want you to feel as though you can trust me and believe me you can trust me on this one because I adore this palette and without it I don't know what I would do! So if you have tried this palette let me know what you think in the comments! I hope this post was helpful to at least one of you and I will look forward to next time (ie, tomorrow!) All social links are at the top of my page or on my contact page, there is a follow button at the side (the button that if it is clicked, I jump around screaming and getting very excited!) I will see you guys tomorrow with yet another post! Goodbye!

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment! (If it is not lovely then it will simply be reported and removed) I am glad that you enjoyed my post enough to comment! It is very sweet of you and it is very much appreciated! I try to reply to every comment and I may even take a little look at your blog as a thank you I guess! Enjoy the rest of your day and keep smiling because you are your own kind of beautiful! x