Image Map

Saturday 22 March 2014

Sweet 16 birthday outings!

Sweet 16!

Hello me darlin's! haha so last night I had my sweet 16 birthday meal and I just felt like doing a blog post for you all so you could be celebrating with me! It was super fun to dress up and do hair and makeup and all that, to me getting ready is half the fun! So here are some pictures from last night and then there's my usual rambles which you are probably used to by now! ;) aha so leggo..
Sometimes the pout is necessary, I didn't contour for no reason you know! hehe




Hair! Now as I previously said to you I don't tend to do many hairstyles with my hair but since this was quite the occasion I decided to head on over to you tube to watch some tutorials! I came across one which I loved, I knew that I wanted a faux hawk style but have it obviously be very girly and pretty! This tutorial was very easy to do as well as easy to follow, if you want to have a look at it then click here but I will try and do my own tutorial on here as mine turned out different to hers but I liked mine better because it was closer to what I had in my head originally. I really liked it and it stayed in perfectly all night and I got a lot of compliments on it so give it a try! This may also be an option for your guys' prom and you could do it yourself because it's so easy and low maintenance. For my meal I wanted my hair off my shoulders because I found that it suited my dress more and I didn't have to worry about it the entire night! The heat protectant and hair spray I showed you in my haul worked like a dream but I will go into that in my review so sit tight for that!

I had Lasagne and a chocolate indulgence sundae afterwards, it was divine!


oops left my Facebook chat with my mom on there look! hahaa

oh look who it is! Yes Becky was there and if you don't know who she is go and read her blog here and she is gorgeous as you can tell and she is the sweetest, funniest person that you will ever meet!..well apart from Jenna Marbles or something! aha
Aw the girlies!

My cake!




My cake was a total suprise to me, my mom did not tell me anything but as you can see it is a giant cupcake and the base is chocolate fingers, which are my absolute faves!! So I loved that aspect as it was well thought out, well done mommy! haha. The icing is white roses which is cute as my favourite flowers are roses! Also the candles were in fact sparklers but obviously you can't see it in this photo, I will nick one off of my friends and get one up for you soon, it will probably be on my Instagram within the next week so if you follow me on there you will see it in full swing! I loved it so so much and I couldn't be more grateful. It made a delicious breakfast this morning! haha.

#blurredlines ;)

Us trying to get the cake in the box and then in the bag safely, it was very heavy!!

 ooh! A cheeky midnight photoshoot there! Oh and blurry in places too..I should definitely be a model. ;)





right details!! My dress is Kim Kardashian inspired,I will do an OOTN soon as I didn't take many full body pictures so I will be sure to get that to you but for now here are the details:
Dress: Amazon
Shoes: Deichman
Necklace: Kardashian Kollection
Earrings: Primark and Claires (I have my double lobes pierced)
That's about it for my outfit, in case you couldn't tell I am obsessed with the Kardashians!! To be honest I think I am one really..I was just born in the wrong place that's all! ;) haha I wish but no it was fun to dress up for the night. If you like I could do a makeup tutorial, wait I'm making a lot of promises in this post.. oh well YOLO! yes I just said yolo.

This was just a little post to share my birthday memories with you, sorry if you don't really care about this as it is more of a personal post but don't worry there should be a beauty post tomorrow! Just to clarify my actual birthday is this Tuesday so it's the 25th but last night was just my meal and celebrations! I hope this was of some interest to you, there are more pictures on my Instagram if you want to check those out! I love you all millions and I will see you soon!
Goodbye!

Charlotte x

4 comments:

  1. I love how you did your make up, it's absolutely gorgeous!
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you honey! That is so sweet of you, thank you again, I'm glad you like it x

      Delete
  2. Your hair is AMAZING! (: Happy late birthday! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for such a late reply! have only just seen this, aw that's so sweet thank you so much!! :)

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment! (If it is not lovely then it will simply be reported and removed) I am glad that you enjoyed my post enough to comment! It is very sweet of you and it is very much appreciated! I try to reply to every comment and I may even take a little look at your blog as a thank you I guess! Enjoy the rest of your day and keep smiling because you are your own kind of beautiful! x