Image Map

Friday 4 July 2014

Prom 2014!

Hi you lot, so my prom was on Thursday 26th June 2014! It's taken me a while to get this up but have been swept off my feet this past week and have been so busy so now that I have a day to myself I am dedicating to finally sitting down and getting this up for all of you. I truly enjoyed my prom it was one of the best nights ever and will never forget it! Ok now that soppy bit is out the way it's time for the pictures!! Yay!























I look a bit confused here but had to put this one up with Lucy! She means the world to me and will miss her going to a different Sixth form :(

My girlies, Verity, Lucy, Becky and Gemma!
With the stunning Rebecca!!!




The best friend a girl could ask for! Haha Callum is one of my dear friends and he also has a blog which is like nothing I have seen before so go check it out when you have the time, trust me you'll learn to love him as much as I do

Sorry there is so many pictures but hopefully that was fun for you to scroll through and see what my prom was like and things. If you have a post about your prom feel free to link it below and I will be sure to check it out when I have the time :) I hope you all enjoyed your prom and it was a memorable and beautiful night for all of you!

See you all soon!

Charlotte x

3 comments:

  1. You look so stunning in your dress! I wrote a post about my prom if you'd like to check it out? :) http://myindieheartout.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-prom-style-makeup.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You looked incredible, love the idea of the flower crown as well! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlotte! It's clear from your photos that you had a lot of fun during your prom. Aside from your fabulous choices of dresses and makeup, your group’s so lucky to ride a limo to the venue. Anyway, a promenade will always be one of the most memorable nights for all students, and I hope you’ll be able to keep those beautiful photos as a remembrance. Have a great day!

    Evan Blake @ Antique Limo Of Indy

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment! (If it is not lovely then it will simply be reported and removed) I am glad that you enjoyed my post enough to comment! It is very sweet of you and it is very much appreciated! I try to reply to every comment and I may even take a little look at your blog as a thank you I guess! Enjoy the rest of your day and keep smiling because you are your own kind of beautiful! x